Experience the Bible in a whole new way!
Tired of doing the same old Bible thing with your kids every day?
Tired of them squirming their way through devotions?
Tired of the interruptions?
Tired of your kids not caring about their faith at all?
It's time to experience the Bible in ways that are actually meaningful for your family!
Download this simple, one-page poster that will
ignite your creativity in leading your children to faith.
It is possible to engage each child in a way that makes their eyes pop with the relevance of Scripture to their daily lives, while letting them be wiggly.
With the ideas below, you could:
- learn how to engage each child in a way that makes their eyes pop with the relevance of Scripture to their daily lives.
- take that squirminess and put it to good use.
- have your kids beg to read the Bible with you!
All it takes is 2 simple changes in your thought-patterns:
- All kids are created uniquely by God. Squirms and all.
- We can use that uniqueness to help them connect with God in a way that gets their attention.
It can take some creativity though, and that's where this list comes in. Use it to spark your imagination and help your kids connect with the Bible in a whole new way!