Spend the next 40 days with Jesus.
Your family will never be the same again.
- Do you want to know Jesus and walk with God, but struggle to hear his voice and teach this to your kids?
- Do you try to have consistent family time with God but feel like life always gets in the way?
- Are you or your kids confused about whether Jesus is God, and if he is, why does he pray to God?
- Do you struggle with prioritizing God in your family life?
- Have you tried to commit to a daily (or regular) family Bible reading, and failed?
- Do you struggle with doubt or unbelief about God?
- Do you want to share your faith with your kids, but don't really know where to start, or keep falling flat?
If you answered YES to any of these, you're in the right place!
Is your family ready to meet Jesus?
Experience Jesus's incredible compassion,
his unexpected mission,
and the holy sweetness of friendship with him
through this FREE 40 day email series.
Each day, you'll receive:
1) The day's reading from the Gospel of Mark. Through the 40 days, we'll read the entire Gospel!
2) A few thought-provoking questions. You can discuss them in your family, or think about them on your own.
3) A few short thoughts from me on what we just read.
This free email Bible study is for you if...
- You check your email at least once per day
- You said yes to any of the questions above
- You're a busy parent that needs some spiritual refreshment
- You're a parent that wants to promote real spiritual discussions with your kids.
At the end of the 40 days, you will...
...have read an entire book of the Bible.
...have experienced the deep compassion of Jesus Christ.
...know why Jesus had to die.
...have a fuller understanding of some of his confusing teachings.
...have established a habit of interacting with Jesus daily.
My family is ready!
Statement of Faith:
I (Christie Thomas) grew up in the Christian and Missionary Alliance Church, and have attended (and worked at) a Christian Reformed Church for the past 14 years. As such, all my material reflects an emphasis on salvation through Jesus Christ as learned through the Bible, Christian tradition, and personal experience. I adhere to the Apostles Creed and the Nicene Creed. If you have questions about specific doctrines or theology, feel free to email me anytime.